Please Turn Up Your Speakers, This Video is Approximately 5min
We helped over 40 students in October 2013 pass their English exams for Home Office
On this Page you will learn Why you or your partner needs a UK English test for Spousal Visa.
Exactly what you need to do, to prepare for this test.
How to book for an exam at a centre near you and where to get any questions you might have answered. Find a centre near you.
“At our training centre we will book your UK Spousal Visa English exam, find you the next available test date in your city and show you how the test is like by video. Your certificate will arrive in 12 days or less guaranteed – The exam is also Approved by UKBA”
- The Home Secretary announced plans in June 2010 to make sure anyone applying for a UK spousal visa can speak basic English. The new rule was introduced in the autumn of 2010 and requires UK marriage visa applicants to undertake an English test to ensure they can speak and understand English to the level of a child aged 5 or 6.
- Please note family migration visa regulations change on 9 July 2012. Details can be found on the UK spouse visa News page, at the top.
- If you or your future partner requires A1 english language test for uk certificate for marriage visa, you have come to the right place. Immediate start is available. Please look on the left side of page for the next available exam date’s in London. Our A1 English test centre is here to answer any questions you may have and help you get started with finding the next available exam date.
- To complete the booking process you will need a form of ID (passport, solicitor letter or full UK driving license) and to answer a few simple questions and we will take care of the rest. Another good reason for using our online booking service is firstly, we will assist, guide and prepare you for your English test and provide you with online video training.
- We work with test centres across the country. Please look on the left side of page for available exam dates and locations. Our course and training can be done Online and also at our training centre near Canary Wharf, London. At the end of the course there is a speaking and listening test carried out by an examiner from an approved and recognized UKBA examining body.
- After successfully passing the test you will receive the results right away confirming if you have passed. Your Certificate will follow within 12 days after the test. If you or anyone you know could benefit from our course please contact us for friendly helpful advise. Read our terms & conditions.
INTELLIGENT TRAINING ACADEMY
208 High Road Leytonstone, London E11 3HU
Open 7 Days – Time: 10.00am – 5:30pm
How to get to the Training Centre
Tube: Stratford or Leytonstone
Virtual Learning Centre
by Kay Asare
One Canada Square
29th floor, Canary Wharf
London, E14 5DY
Tel: 020 3318 5628