Level B1 English Language Test
From 28th October 2013 you will need to take both the Life In the UK computer based test and B1 ESOL level 3 test which is an English speaking and listening test. This is the new requirement by Law for those applying for Permanent Settlement or British Citizenship.
We offer preparation for those needing to take the B1 ESOL entry level 3 exam. We have qualified teachers to prepare you for this test. Exams run every week, Urgent test is also available if needed, please call us for more information.
What we offer:
- B1 level on CEFR / ESOL Entry level 3 (Speaking & Listening test)
- Test is approved for Home office use
- Exams 2 times a week
- Test is suitable for Settlement / (ILR) Indefinite leave to remain / Naturalisation and all applications made on or after 28th October 2013
The B1 English test
This is a one-to-one, face-to-face interview with a Trinity examiner.
The interview will last 8 minutes and has two parts:
- Discussion of a topic (up to 4 mins) which you must choose and prepare beforehand.
- Conversation with the examiner (up to 4 mins), including a discussion of your portfolio AND one of the following topics: travel, money, fashion, rules & regulations, health & fitness, learning a foreign language.
We can make a suitable training plan according to your needs. We are open 7 days and have exams every month
- Call to arrange 0203 318 5628.
Rules changed, so from 28 October 2013 any person applying for Settlement / Indefinite leave to remain / Naturalisation has to take both the Life in the UK citizenship test And also pass the B1 ESOL entry 3 English test.