UK Marriage Visa requirements
Anyone applying for a UK marriage visa needs to take a basic English test. That was the new rule announced in November 2010.
Our English training centre in London helps people who want to apply for a UK marriage visa take this test. The test you will be doing is an A1 spouse visa English test which is a speaking and listening only exam. You can find out our next available exam dates on the right side of this page or call our exam training centre on 020 3318 5628.
How to get started with booking your marriage visa test
- First you need to be sure that it is a spousal visa you are applying for (marriage visa for UK) and NOT Citizenship or Indefinite leave to remain. (Many people get this confused)
- You can come into our London office to register or fill out an online registration form and make payment for test preparation and exam fees. You need to bring with you
- Your I.D (passport or full driving licence)
- Proof of address (utility bill or bank statement)
- 2 passport size pictures
- The Exam fee includes everything – 1. training/preparation, 2.Certificate 3.Examination fees. Note** this is our special Internet offer which ends next month.
- We can make special arrangements if you require urgent course, training or test. We have training classes and exams every week.
- We guarantee to teach you until you are confident in yourself to go take the test and pass. You will be given a result sheet to take home with you after the exam. Certificate takes between 1 – 2 weeks to arrive, which you can pick up from our centre if you live in London.
You will then be able to submit your UK marriage visa English test certificate, along with your application to the Home Office.
Our English training centre is opened 7 days a week, we provide exams for candidates across the country, everybody’s situation is different – call us to see how we can help you – speak to Kay Asare on 020 3318 5628- Mobil. 07506 935 599
We are here to help you the very best we can.
Tags:english test for uk spouse visa,uk marriage visa,uk spouse visa